CEO -Penny Post Credit Union Ltd– Wolverhampton City Centre
We are looking for a candidate that can take on this leadership challenge and deliver results. Ideally the candidate will possess proven leadership skills, a depth of management experience and a sound knowledge of working in financial services and preferably with a Credit Union. The ideal candidate should be able to support their application with practical examples and professional accreditation.
Full job discription available from Louise Ingleby - email@example.com
Responsible To- Board Chair, Supervisory Chairs and the Board itself.
Responsible For- Leading the Credit Union team (some 14 people) in delivering our services to the members whilst working with the Board to be as efficient and effective as possible. As a single employer credit union promoting and maintaining a mutually beneficial working relationship with the employer is also a need. As a large credit union, relationships with a wide range of trade bodies, external providers and regulatory authorities also have to be successfully managed.
- Plane Saver CU - Loans Officer 228 Kb pdf
- Plane Saver CU - Personal Assistant to CEO & Board 225 Kb pdf
- London Capital CU - Member Services & Support Officer Roles x 2 42 Kb pdf
- Police CU - Business Development Manager. 242 Kb pdf
- Metro Moneywise CEO Job Specification 134 Kb pdf
- Metro Moneywise CEO Job Description 111 Kb pdf