London Captial CU - Loans Support Officer (Credit Control)
Main purpose and scope of the post
To ensure effective implementation of loans and credit control procedures.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Implement the bad debt recovery policy, particularly enforcement stages
- apply the eligible deduction loans service procedures
- apply for and enforce County Court Judgements & other legal actions
- liaise with debt collection agencies to maximise recovery rates
- actively trace borrowers in arrears who have changed address
- reschedule loans in accordance with policy to minimise cost of provisioning
- assist members to find a way to make loan repayments
- assist members facing difficulty in repaying their loan to the credit union
- notify the line manager of any loans in arrears of particular concern
- ensure that adequate provision for bad debt is made in the accounts
- enter debt recovery actions on Curtains
- to prepare accurate information for the monthly report to the Board on bad debt provisioning
- assist the Supervisory Committee (internal audit) in their monitoring duties
- train to act as a member of the loans panel
- assist with member services functions as and when required
- maintain good customer service.
For further information about this post, please contact Martin Groombridge, CEO.
To apply for this position you should submit a cover letter with a CV. The cover letter must clearly set out your experience and how you meet the criteria set out in the above person specification.
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org Your application MUST be received not later than 9am on Wednesday 21st of February 2018.
Interview/selection is scheduled to take place on Wednesday 7th of March 2018.
- East Sussex CU - Finance Manager 60 Kb pdf
- Plane Saver CU - Marketing & Development Officer - Job Discription 36 Kb docx
- Plane Saver CU - Business Development Manager - Job Description 38 Kb docx
- Discovery CU - General Manager - Application pack 134 Kb doc
- Discovery CU - General Manager Job Description 31 Kb docx