London Capital CU - 2 X Member Services & Support Officer
Main purpose and scope of the post
To assist in ensuring that all administrative tasks are carried out in a timely, accurate and efficient manner to ensure maximum member/customer satisfaction.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Ensure that members feel valued and welcome in dealings with the credit union.
- Promote sales of membership, savings and loans products
- Data entry on Curtains (payroll transactions, changes to payroll payments, savings deposits, savings withdrawals, activating new loans on Curtains)
- Process new membership details on Curtains
- Dealing with member enquiries by post telephone, email, and from website
- Dealing with & processing share withdrawals
- Ensure that suitable ID requirements are adequately maintained
- Ensure effective record keeping by volunteers
- Provide support, and training to volunteers
- Assist supervisory committee in their monitoring duties
- Undertake training as required.
To apply please send your CV with a cover letter. The cover letter should evidence how you meet the criteria of this role.
Applications should be sent by email to CEO@credit-union.coop and cc’d to email@example.com.
Please Use subject heading ‘MSSO’
- Closing date for applications 10am Monday 21st May 2018
Interviews scheduled for Friday 1st of June 2018
- East Sussex CU - Finance Manager 60 Kb pdf
- Plane Saver CU - Marketing & Development Officer - Job Discription 36 Kb docx
- Plane Saver CU - Business Development Manager - Job Description 38 Kb docx
- Discovery CU - General Manager - Application pack 134 Kb doc
- Discovery CU - General Manager Job Description 31 Kb docx