Upcoming Events - Oct to Dec 2017
|Previous month||Next month|
- eXpresso Session - Smaller Credit Union Forum - 12 Noon 17 OCT Location: WebEx from your computer Aimed at directors and volunteers in smaller credit unions these session will: - Cover off recent regulatory and other important changes that you should be aware of; - Highlight upcoming changes or deadlines, and; - Provide a space for you to share current issues, challenges and successes with other smaller credit unions.
- eXpresso Session - Credit Union Cyber Security - Protecting Members Data as Priority @ 3.00pm 24 OCT Location: WebEx from your computer The threat of a Cyber Breach at a Credit Union still exists and if anything is growing, let’s start taking steps now to reduce the risk, particularly with the arrival of the GDPR in May 2018 - hosted by Bernard Cogan - CUNA Mutual
- eXpresso Session - A refresher course - Using the ABCUL InSight Financial Management Tool 31 OCT Location: WeBex from your computer The Objectives of the Session: 1) To remind you of the basic navigation of the inSight system. 2) Share the inSight Guide. 3) Discuss the important KPI’s. 4) Demonstrate how to use the comparison tool to review your performance within your Peer group for member number, asset size and Forum area Target audience-Those members already registered to use the system but wanting a quick update on the Information and Peer Group comparisons available. It will refresh your knowledge.
- ABCUL East of England Forum - Cambridge 29 NOV Location: Homerton College, Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 8PH ABCUL East of England Forum Meeting
- ABCUL South West Forum 06 DEC Location: Holiday Inn, Taunton ABCUL South West Forum
- ABCUL Scottish Forum - Postponed - New date to be confirmed 11 DEC ABCUL Scottish Forum Meeting - TBC
Page 1 of 1