Upcoming Events - Jun to Aug 2017
|Previous month||Next month|
- ABCUL North West Forum 11 JUN Location: TBC ABCUL North West Forum
- The East of England Forum - Cambridge 12 JUL Location: Homerton College - Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 8PH I am delighted to confirm that ABCUL East of England Forum will be held on Wednesday 12th July at Homerton College, Cambridge. This venue is in the centre of Forum area and has great transport links with Cambridge train Station a 5 minute walk away and free car parking at the College. It is also a great opportunity to visit Cambridge’s newest College. Agenda to be confirmed Click here to register:https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/abcul-east-of-england-forum-12th-july-cambridge-tickets-34881610837
- Double eXpresso Session - Politically Exposed Persons & the Fourth Money Laundering Directive 25 JUL Location: WebEx from your computer This session will last approx. 1 hour This session will identify who our Politically Exposed Persons are and the measures to put in place for detecting and applying enhanced due diligence to these people. The session will also cover new requirements brought in by the Fourth Money Laundering Directive.
- eXpresso session - Smaller Credit Union Forum - Cancelled 08 AUG Location: WebEx from your computer Aimed at directors and volunteers in smaller credit unions this session will: -Cover off recent regulatory and other important changes that you should be aware of; -Highlight upcoming changes or deadlines, and; -Provide a space for you to share current issues, challenges and successes with other smaller credit unions.
- ABCUL North West Forum 14 AUG Location: CIS Building Manchester 630pm - 9pm A meeting of the North West Forum. Buffet from 630pm, with meeting 7-9pm.
- eXpresso Session – Fraud in a Credit Union 16 AUG Location: WebEx from your computer This session aims to give an insight into "what fraud may look like" within a credit union, and some of the steps you can take to minimise the risk of your credit union or your members being a victim of financial crime.
Page 1 of 1